Thursday, October 23, 2008

obsession, part 2.

So on my lunch break today, I didn't really have time to go home--well, I did but I wouldn't be able to be there very long so it didn't seem worth it to me. I stopped by my mom's work for a little bit and talked to her, went to the bank to finally deposit my paycheck from a week ago and went to Long's to pick up a magazine to read during nap time. 

So I picked up two magazines. The US Weekley looked a lot more interesting than the People magazine. But, People magazine had a little "book bonus" on Maureen McCormick's new book. I wouldn't have purchased People except for the whole Brady Bunch obsession I have going on. And this evening I read the article...it was nothing new to me. I had already read those portions of the book. So I was a little disappointed that I wasted $4 on that....


No comments: